Thursday, April 23, 2009

My beloved pen

My name is Sarah De Pen. You notice that I have a french name and besides that I was born in France. I was made in a famous pen factory where it is named as Factorie La Mour. Everyone in the factory was made differently and so was I. I am a special pen with rainbow colours on top of my body and even my ink too. The cover that I used to cover myself was transparent in colour so that other pen will notice me. I can say that I am a most beautiful, expensive, memorable pen in the whole world of France. Before I forget, the cost of me is $US500. Hey I even have nice fragrance on top of me. I was born with the fragrance together of course. Soon, the factory's owner decides to sell away all the finished made pens to a partnership company called Partner Le Sentour. After a couple of hours passes by, I am already been post at the front hall for the latest notice of pens. I am definately confident enough to get a loving, kind, honest, caring, generous owner one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment