Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A good place to live( Auckland,New Zealand)

The environment in New Zealand is clean especially tourists sights. They are very particular in making sure their own country is not polluted with unnesessary things. At the same time I can look at the beautiful scenery all around. Its also a brand new place to me. It makes me feel at ease when doing something in a peaceful way. The weather over there is extremely cold and I need to put on thick clothing at all times. When I have a day out in Auckland, it tends to get really windy. The wind will just blow at me and then later I started to shiver in the coldness. It is really horrible. Well, the people over there were very friendly to me when I needed any directions to my destinations. They are also born with good manners. They are always polite to the older people or older generations. They show that they are generous by giving me a big helping of food whenever I consume any of it. The places where I visited was the sheep farm, and the souvenir shops. It was my first time having a chance to feed the animals that I love. They are always looking forward to their food but not the tourists. After the farm visit, I went to the souvenir shops to look around for a soft toy. Later, I went to the chocolate house where they only sell chocolate. I remember its a big piece and its quite expensive. In the evening I went to eat my dinner in a chinese restaurant. It was very delicious when I first tasted chinese food overseas.

No comments:

Post a Comment