Thursday, February 12, 2009

About Myself



Hi, my name is Jessy for those whom do not know me. I,m 21 this year and yet still planning to go for studies instead of working. Probably, is because I found working is part of a stress synthom. I have undergone a so call industrial training due to signing up a course named Hotel & Tourism management for a couple of years. Then follow by a half a year training in Hotel Crown Princess Kuala Lumpur. I found it a little bored while working with the company itself but after a couple of months I found it so meaningful and never will I felt regret. After that onwards I was totally happy, cheerful, grateful, and etc because I was one of them as a team or even frankly speaking I am part of their big family. When I was almost completing my training, I found that I was in love with a malay guy for no reasons. At the first place, I thought love is miracolous, not blind, the best, and etc. Therefore, I started dating him as my boyfriend. After the few weeks has gone by, I received a couple of messages talking about my relationship with the guy. My friends said that it is not worth while taking a malay guy as my future husband because after marrying into a malay family, a lady would not have rights for themselfs. So in the end I gave it a stop and would not want to be involved in those kind of unforgiven relationship. Finally, I really thanked god for the situation involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment